Wednesday 27 January 2016

Tag Card

Todays Tag Card
For those times when you want a smaller card or tag a combination to make a tag card could be the answer.
I made a  tag card blank from a die by Tim Holtz by overlapping the folded edge of the card a little on the cutting edge  so it didn't cut ( hope that makes sense!)
Made two more smaller layers using the first as a template. The smallest I used to stamp my Chocolate Baroque image and also the sentiment (from my stash). Coloured and then inked around the edges. Layered up and threaded a ribbon to finish

2 comments:

  1. Great card, loving the shabby chic colours xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea here with a very pretty tag and another great colour combination E xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking at my Posts.
You are welcome to leave a comment....