Thursday 25 September 2014

Card number Two from Chocolate Baroque - Christmas Creatures






This card is the opposite technique to the card I posted yesterday - an Out of the Circle card. For me not so confusing in the cutting department as an "innie" !!. I coloured with Distress Inks and then Distressed the edges. A white pen to highlight the Owls eyes and then I placed Glossy Accents or similar to the eyes, bauble and mistletoe berries. A dotty background which I randomly embossed to give a snowfall effect....

here's the link to the stamp sheet

3 comments:

  1. Stunning little,owl and I love the shading .

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card Barbara, just love this stamp and your highlighting.
    Hugs \jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous Barbara.xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking at my Posts.
You are welcome to leave a comment....