Tuesday 11 February 2014

The Results of Workshop One with Sweet Poppy Stencils!

What a lovely time I had with the lovely Ladies at my Workshop! We used Sweet Poppy Stencils today. Most of the Ladies had not done any paste stencilling. I think they all did really well and all managed to finish their card. The room was lovely and hot - just right for the paste to dry. Thanks Julie for giving me a hand!!
Here are the first batch. Second Workshop on Friday. Phew!!
 Still a couple of spaces available details at - www.jandccreations.co.uk
Busy Ladies
 
Add caption
 



 
 Didn't they do well!





3 comments:

  1. Wow fab work, well done xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes they did ... stunning stuff!
    Eileen xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look fantastic..bet they look even better close up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking at my Posts.
You are welcome to leave a comment....