Friday 13 December 2013

Sweet Poppy Stencil and Pan Pastels

 
 
My card today is on linen effect card and uses PanPastels and a Sweet Poppy Stencil
 
I actually worked a bit back to front with this card! Stencilled through with Pans and then used a Iridescent paste thought the stencil. Left to dry to see what colour came through the paste. It was a very subtle colouring on drying  so I thought I would build the background around the shading I achieved and left the centre lightness around the houses and worked out to be darker. Buffed up stencilling with a soft cloth.
Put highlights of Liquid pearls to finish
 
***********
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. This is very pretty and clever... I love it Barbara.. have you linked it to Lucy's FB page? she would love to see this.
    Eileen xxx
    BTW the card you sent me for Christmas... GORGEOUS, thank you so much. I'm all behind with mine cos i'm bunged up with the cold... but have noted 332! lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking at my Posts.
You are welcome to leave a comment....