Tuesday 24 December 2013

Sweet Poppy Stencil

 
 

Sweet Poppy Stencil



 

 
 
 
 
 
Good Morning All. My last card to blog before Christmas is another stencil by Sweet Poppy Stencils.
I thought I would make it light and fresh ( Spring around the corner!!) and used a yellow jelly roll pen for the flowers and Distress pen for the leaves. White glossy paste  and patience to let it dry before matt and layering onto 2 Spellbinders cut diesin white card. Thought the navy background made it pop from the card.
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Barbara... I think your work is going from strength to strength. Soooo talented with the Sweet Poppy stencils!
    Love all you create
    Beautiful cards... have a fantastic Christmas and all the very best for 2014. Carry on crafting!
    Eileen xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for looking at my Posts.
You are welcome to leave a comment....